Clerk (518) 677-2622
Police (518) 677-3044
D.P.W. (518) 677-3252
Court (518) 677-8297
In Case of Emergency DIAL 911
STRICTEST RULES FOR MOST VULNERABLE GROUPS: seniors over 70, immune compromised people, and those with underlying illnesses
• Can go outside for solitary exercise
• Pre-screen all visitors and aides by taking their temperature
• Do not visit households with multiple people
• All vulnerable persons should wear a mask while in the company of others
• To the greatest extent possible, everyone in the presence of vulnerable people should wear a mask
• Always stay at least 6 feet away from individuals
• Do not take public transportation unless urgent and absolutely necessary
PAUSE Provisions for Non-Vulnerable Populations
1. Non-essential gatherings of Individuals for any reason (e.g. parties, celebrations, or other social events) are cancelled or postponed at this time.
2. Any concentration of Individuals outside their home must be limited to workers providing essential services and social distancing should be practiced.
3. When in public Individuals must practice social distancing of at least six feet from others.
4. Businesses and entities that provide essential services must implement rules that help facilitate social distancing of at least 6 feet.
5. Individuals should limit outdoor recreational activities to non-contact and avoid activities where you come in close contact with people.
6. Individuals should limit the use of public transportation to when absolutely necessary, and should limit potential exposure by spacing out at least 6 feet from other riders.
7. Sick Individuals should not leave their home unless to receive medical care, and only after a telehealth visit to determine if leaving the home is in the best interest of their health.
8. Young people should also practice social distancing and avoid contact with vulnerable populations.
9. Precaution: isopropyl alcohol wipes
Our small town atmosphere has captivated families, business people, artists, retirees, and a variety of others who have made this community their home. As a central location, the Village of Cambridge offers convenient access to big cities and towns, as well as some of New York's most picturesque scenery.
56 N Park St, Cambridge, New York, 12816
Image DescriptionImage Link